Web Series

Hey everyone good to see you again.But basically i didn't see you like eye to eye.But that's not a problem.Beacause i know how lovely you all for are.
 
This pandemic really killing me not like literally killing me just killing my physical and mental health.when the lock down started l was really happy but when its spreed. is killing me every thing is shut down like i didn't seem gym for last 3 months and my foodie places where i hang out most of my time with my friends.But i utilised this time by watching web series that that gave some knowledge and have Fun. Because fun every one want in the life. 

So let's start todays topic 5 best  web series according to me. 


1. Breaking bad

I love this web series there is so much to watch in this web series like how to solve problems,what we can do for our family, you can also learn chemistry and some basic according and one important things you can learn is how to make crystal.But in my opinion don't make that it's illegal.


2. Suits

If you like law or you studying law so it's best series for you but my favourite in this how they handle thing that out of control.
I love the  characters in this web serious.
And there are so much to learn in this series. 

3. Billions 

I love this series because im a finance student.But this series is so much more than that like you how people handle there money.How they solve there problem.and most important how they spend there money in luxury.

4. 13 reasons why

This series was so good and every character was placed in right place and everyone performance was incredible.
This series show how to stand for your self and make point that benefited to your self.

5. Silicon Valley                                                                                                                         A top tier sitcom that’s entertains as well as educates on the lives of your everyday developer and businessman. The show would be nothing more than lines of code and empty office spaces without the tremendous cast to back it up. Each interaction felt meaningful to an extent thanks to the chemistry between each character. This, in turn, creates some truly ingenious humor that produced hard laughs throughout each season. Additionally, because these characters work so well, I found myself caring and at times relating (with my own career as a developer) for the right reasons when the stakes were raised.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YouTube

happiness

5 Best Indian fast food